Zari Leaves Diamond Platinum Because of Infidelity: “My Dignity Can’t Be Compromised”

GONE TO THE DOGS: Diamond Platinumz & Zari Hassan

Ugandan socialite, Zari Hassan and Tanzania’s music icon, Diamond Platinumz have finally called it quits.
The East African power couple which has been together for over 5years with two children, had been going steady until a few hours ago when the Zari “The Boss Lady” Hassan took to her social media pages to announce that she had pulled the shutters upon a union that had marred with infidelity and mistrust.

Below is her statement in full;
Understand that this is very difficult for me to do. There have been multiple rumors some with evidence floating around in ALL SORTS of media in regards to Diamond’s constant cheating and sadly I have decided to end my relationship with Diamond, as my RESPECT, INTEGRITY, DIGNITY & WELL BEING cannot be compromised.

We are separating as partners but not as parents. This doesn’t reduce me as a self-made individual, and as a caring mother, and the boss lady you have all come to know. I will continue to build as a mogul, i will inspire the world of women to become boss ladies too.

I will teach my four sons to always respect women, and teach my daughter what self-respect means. Unlike many, I’ve been in the entertainment industry for 12 years, and through all my challenges I came out a victor because I am a winner, and so are all of you Zari supporters. Have a lovely day ahead...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog