The Weeknd Could Have Cried Over Selena Gomez at Coachella - Reports

Fans are wondering if The Weeknd cried over Selena Gomez last night when performing during Coachella. 
The Weeknd
No matter what happened, we know for sure that the 28-year-old star gave an emotional performance last night. 
The Weeknd performed songs from his new EP My Dear Melancholy during Friday, April 13's set and apparently, fans noticed that two of those tracks seemed to bring The Weeknd to tears.

Two of those tracks appeared to make the singer more emotional than others did. Yeah, fans were already wondering if those tracks, "Call Out My Name" and "Privelege," were written about his relationship with Selena Gomez. 

For example, fans have speculated that "Call Out My Name" refers to Selena's kidney transplant. 

“I said I didn’t feel nothing baby, but I lied/I almost cut a piece of myself for your life,” he sings on that track. 



The Weeknd has not spoken about the meaning behind those tracks, so fans will have to continue to speculate about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog