Tracking Bebe Cool Music in 2018: Why the Raga Star Cannot Slow Down Now


Since the dawn of the year, East Africa’s highly fêted music star, Bebe Cool has released about four (4) songs, including Ndi Wuwo & I Do, a collabo with Rwanda’s Charlie and Nina. 


Bebe Cool

It’s our place to hold him to his word since he promised [at the dawn of the year] that he would be overhauling his way of doing things – to revitalize his slowing career.

“I’m done with jokes in my music,” he declared on Tuesday, January 2, 2018. 

And apparently, “it’s time to sing” and then he called for the “games” to begin – after giving himself an ultimatum – “I want to declare the first six months for my judgment for 2018.”

It is now days away from June and we are yet to see any major cataclysms from the king-sized raga-reggae star…

At any rate, we're following how the star is setting the bar!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog