Demi Lovato Releases First Statement Since Her Hospitalization

Demi Lovato was admitted to the hospital on July 24th for an apparent overdose. Sunday the singer broke her silence with a message on Instagram.
Demi Lovato
“What I’ve learned is that this illness is not something that disappears or fades with time” says Lovato in the post. “I want to thank God for keeping me alive and well.”

A post shared by Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) on 

According to People Magazine, Lovato has agreed to enter a rehab facility after exiting the hospital.

Her Instagram letter was met with an outpouring of support from artists like Noah CyrusSam Smith, and Jennifer Lopez who commented “oh baby…sending you love” on the post.

“I’ve relapsed many times” wrote Macklemore. “The recovery community has always welcomed me back with infinite love and support. Always here for you. One day at a time.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog